Thursday, February 18, 2010

Yag Laser Cost Australia Eyes Is Laser Hair Removal Way To Go?

Is laser hair removal way to go? - yag laser cost australia eyes

Hello everyone, I'm from Florida, and I am 18 years old. I need your opinion that I have a few hairs on his upper lip, to get rid permanently for some time. I watched the laser hair removal. It YAG laser is the way I am going to my upper lip? Is it to eliminate all unwanted hair in patients treated with 1 or do I have more than 1 date? I am a student so can not really afford many treatments. I can see is not necessarily cheap, it is better for a little more to get better results. But I want money for something you do not spend the rest of my life, regret and get laser to get rid of my hair forever. Also, how much it costs to get rid of all that hair, if I'm going to do? I really appreciateAdvice, thank you! I am very nervous and I do not want to do something to regret his opinion doing.So really make a difference. Have a good one!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes. It is not painful

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtubelaserremoval.com

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtubelaserremoval.com

Anonymous said...

buy this product TRIA Personal Laser Hair Removal System

Anonymous said...

buy this product TRIA Personal Laser Hair Removal System

Post a Comment