Sunday, February 14, 2010

Pregnant On All 4 Of My Wedding Days - Girdle My Period Is Almost 4 Days Late, Could I Be Pregnant?

My period is almost 4 days late, could I be pregnant? - pregnant on all 4 of my wedding days - girdle

Okay, here's the deal. On the first day of my last cycle was the 17th December. It was on 31 December, ovulation, on the night of my marriage. The night of the 1st January, my husband and I have had unprotected sex. Still fertile after ovulation, my prediction was in the 1st. If anyone could me his opinion, it would be nice. Thank you all!

5 comments:

candy baby! said...

Your Eggo is Preggo!

Alaskan J. is gonna be a mommy! said...

Very good, you might be pregnant! Perform a test in the morning, because they are already 4 days late. If it is negative wait a week and if AF still does not appear to take another test. Good luck and congratulations on the marriage. The 31st actually my parents had its 27th Jubilee!

♪♥-ƘăɏLå... said...

The chances are good that you are pregnant, taking account of the information. But everyone is different, so get a pregnancy. Test!
No offense, but I'm sick of these questions. The easiest way is to buy a pregnancy test and discover, instead of waiting until people react when they have no idea about you and your body. Sorry, but this is just like that.

firsttim... said...

GO GET A TEST!
These pregnancy tests are 10 days after insemination Exactly!
If you are - you can say in 20 minutes (a trip to the store, a fast and go for a pee!)

Do not sit there and thought the day and the numbers and ask us ... Go to the pharmacy and get tested!

Good luck!

tmott24 said...

Could be good! I want to test if I were you! Good luck.

Post a Comment